Total Room UV Sanitizer / Home Model
(Free Shipping-Ships US only)
Total Room Mobile Disinfection - Chemical-Free UV Sterilization - 99.999% Kill Rate
Hospital proven technology of Ultraviolet Germicidal Irradiation (UVGI) is proven to disinfect 99.999% of harmful bacteria, viruses, mold spores, yeasts, C. diff, and odors in the air and on surfaces.
The UV Medic Total Room UV Sanitizer Home Model is a 60W Mobile unit with (2) 35" high powered UV bulbs with adjustable height and angle designed to provide germicidal ultraviolet disinfection to purify the room air and exposed surfaces of an unoccupied area. This UV mobile sterilizer is capable of safely sanitizing a room using UV-C energy in as little as 60 minutes. Ultraviolet Germicidal Irradiation (UVGI) is proven to disinfect 99.9% of harmful bacteria, viruses, mold spores, yeasts, C. diff, and odors in the air and on surfaces.
- Power Supply: 120VAC/60Hz
- Usage: Plug and play
- Adjustable Timer: 0-60 minutes
- Wattage: 60W
- Lamp Length: 35.2" (894mm)
- Lamp Lifespan: Up to 10,000 hours or 1 year
- Peak UV Output: 253.7nm
- UV Intensity: 90 u/cm² @ 1m per lamp - 2 lamp system
- Adjustable Arm: 0-180 degrees variable UV light positioning
- Lamp Arm Length: 920mm +/- 2mm (36.22")
- Dimensions: 12.5" x 11" x 45.5"
- Weight: 25 lbs.
- Total Ultraviolet (UV) Disinfection - Two 35" high purity quartz UV bulbs provide 60 watts of combined power to effectively clean the air and surfaces
- 0-180° Adjustable Arm - Set the ideal height for targeted sterilization
Common Locations for use:
- Daycare Centers
- Doctors Offices
- Dental Offices
- Fitness Centers
- Rehab Clinics
- Veterinary Clinics
UV Medic Total Room UV Sanitizer is designed to provide germicidal ultraviolet disinfection to purify the room air and exposed surfaces of an unoccupied area.
Rooms can be occupied within a few minutes after treatment (room needs to be opened for air circulation due to ozone dissipation) The ultraviolet disinfection dosage is a function of time and intensity to which the air and surrounding surfaces are exposed.
WARNING: Germicidal ultraviolet rays are harmful to the eyes and skin. Avoid exposure to direct or reflected germicidal ultraviolet rays.